Thursday 6 December 2012

Ombre.


As I suspected, the disco pants have barely left my legs. Like a magpie to jewels, I find it hard to step away from shiny black lycra of a morning; they are just too darn easy to throw on!





Moonstone ring - Monica Vinader
Spiked ring - Topshop
Amber ring - Independent jewellers

Hat - Topman
Top - H&M
Leggings - American Apparel
Boots - River Island
Glitter Socks - Urban Outfitters

Ideally I would have worn this top with my black lace body underneath but that has currently been commandeered by my sister so I risked it for a chocolate biscuit and went without.

I was hoping to pop out for a bit of late night shopping tonight but the heavens have opened and I am not sure I can face trudging round the shops in the pouring rain. Besides having to get Christmas pressies' for people, I am rather clueless as to what I can ask ol' Saint Nick for and was hoping to get some inspiration from my favourite high street stores. 

What are you all asking for for Christmas this year?


No comments:

Post a Comment