Wednesday 20 February 2013

Seven Sisters.

Went for a little jaunt down to a secluded beach at the weekend, taking advantage of some sunshine before it decides to go into hibernation one again. I was slightly misled as to how long/muddy/slippy the walk to the beach would be, so once again I was the most inappropriately dressed person for an outdoor activity. When will I learn???


Sunglasses (old)  - Topshop (similar here)
Jumper - Primark
Shorts - Topshop
Boots (old) - Kurt Geiger
Bag - Primark



Excuse mud on boots!
White matte nails, new faves!



This jumper is actually a very pale pastel pink; I got it recently from trusty ol' Primark, and I think it will be a great transitional jumper heading into Spring/Summer when I can pair it with other pastels. I also have an idea of pairing it with an old pair of leopard print jeans that I think I stuffed under my bed somewhere so we shall see how that one turns out. Trial and error after all.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Catherine! Just found your blog through WIWT and thought I'd pop by to say hello to a local blogger :)
    Love your outfits - that Zara jacket is SO nice!
    x

    ReplyDelete