Tuesday 24 June 2014

And you will go to Mykonos.

I went to Mykonos about 4 weeks ago now (where does the time go?!) and whilst I definitely didn't take advantage of the beautiful scenery for blog shots (I was too busy taking it all in with my actual eyes...), I did squeeze in a couple of shots that I thought I would share. 




Dress - Asos
Headband - River Island (similar here)
Sunglasses - Primark



This dress was a bit of a life saver in the Greek heat, really lightweight and breathable, not to mention the fact it perfectly conceals the  unavoidable food babies that come with over indulging in Souvlakis and ice cream. Am now salivating as I type...

Also, for anyone that may be considering going to Mykonos - DO IT. Seriously beautiful, with fantastic beaches, and great bars and restaurants. Although take plenty of dollar, all that Mykonian goodness don't come cheap. 

Yia!! (as they say in Greece)


No comments:

Post a Comment