Friday 11 January 2013

Frankie (didn't go to Hollywood).

So, this week my sister managed to bring another beautiful baby into the world, a niece for me called Frankie, (hence the post title). I haven't had a chance to meet her yet (waaahh!), but will be rushing home this weekend to get in some much needed cuddles!

Anyway, on to the important stuff...clothes! Bit of a jumble and I feel slightly like I belong in Paddington Bear but hey ho. I guess I should take advantage of the mild(ish) weather before this supposed great freeze grips the country and I will be wearing nothing but chunky jumpers and a fur coat for 2 weeks.  



Hat - Topshop
Scarf - H&M
Jacket - H&M (old)
Jeans - Topshop (very old and worn!)
Boots - Internacionale (on sale now!)
Bag - Louis Vuitton



No comments:

Post a Comment