Wednesday 9 January 2013

Fur-ever

After a continuous 2 weeks of gluttony over the Christmas period, I have felt especially drawn to anything oversized (and preferably black) that may be lurking in my wardrobe, hoping it will hide any evidence of a few extra festive pounds. Hence this latest outfit...




Studded headband - Boohoo
Oversized printed top - Asos (very old)
Cardigan - Primark
Leather look leggings - Missguided
Boots - Office


Faux fur gilet - Internacionale

Chain bracelet - Stella McCartney (old)
Spiked bracelet - Topshop (similar here)

I have had this ASOS top for years now and go through phases of letting it see the light of day, but I really like it paired with some 'leather' leggings, and teamed with a heeled black boot would be perfect for casual drinks of an evening (as opposed to the office where I was going, BOO!).







No comments:

Post a Comment